There has always been a long tradition of hunting with hounds in Germany. It was the Roman emperor Julius Cäsar who wrote about the Germans using hounds and horses to chase deer.To read more, click here to <a href=http://www.fortheloveofhuntingengland.com/subscribe/>subscribe</a> or if you are already a subscriber, please <a href=http://www.fortheloveofhuntingengland.com/wp-login.php>log in</a>!
- ELIZABETH RHYS-JONES on Hound Shows – Their Rationale and Effects
- Pippa Grob on Foreword by The Baroness Mallalieu QC
- Debbie Hamilton on Subscriber’s Welcome
- Jay White on Michael Clayton
- Robin Bramley on Subscriber’s Welcome